ASB Changemakers Open House
Welcome to the ASB Changemakers Open House!
We are searching for Exceptional and Unconventional talents to achieve an ambitious goal – to build the best business school in Asia.
ASB is a startup with DNA of MIT-Sloan, the support of Bank Negara Malaysia and an ambition as big as Asia itself.
It won’t happen conventionally, which is why we value Unconventional and Extraordinary talents over corporate climbers.
We are driven by passionate and skilled professionals; a team of thinkers, hackers and hustlers, who will build a legacy by changing the people who will change the world.
We are inviting ONLY selected candidates to fill the following positions:
- MBA Career Development Director
- Admission Manager
- International Student Service Manager
- Corporate Development Executive
- Director of Corporate Sales
- IT Manager
- IT Junior Executive
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Media Executive
- MBA Tutor and Research Assistant
- Associate Director Action Learning
- Action Learning Executive
- Hospitality & Event Executive
- Dean’s PA
- Director Business Development Entrepreneurship and Innovation Centre
- Facility Manager for Lanai and Sasana
- Admin Support
We invite you to register for this event at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/asb-changemakers-open-house-tickets-25313402067#tickets and if you are interested and qualified submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Career Open House”
For more information about these positions, visit www.asb.edu.my/careers
The Open House will start at 3.30pm sharp with registration until 3.45pm.
- 3.30-3.45pm – REGISTRATION
- 3.45-4.15pm – Welcome address by Prof. Charles Fine, President ASB and Prof. Loredana Padurean, Faculty Director.
- 4.15-5.15pm – Speed Interviews with Hiring Managers and ASB Senior Staff. Each candidate will have a 2 min pitch.
- 5.15-6.00pm – Networking
Please bring minimum 5 hard copies of your resume to the Open House and prepare for a short interview with the hiring manager for the position of your interest and at least 2 other ASB members.
On behalf of Asia School of Business, we thank you and we look forward to meeting you!