We are also constantly looking for innovative and motivated minds with a thirst for learning to join our internship program. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume along with your desired department to email@example.com.
If you are curious about the experiences of our previous interns, you can find their testimonials here!
- Assist Hospitality and Events manager and exec in planning and execution of events; internal and external.
- Candidate has to be pro-active and versatile in accommodating to various changes whilst planning the event.
- Candidate may be required to execute on-site tasks. Involves administrative support, occasionally.
- Most importantly, ability to work well under pressure and adaptable to last minute requests.
- Assist HR assistant in scheduling interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Assist administrative support duties.
- Help HR assistant in preparing employment documents and visa letters as well as other required documents.
- Possess good interpersonal skills to interact well with other staff members and candidates.
- Experience in market intelligence, research and analysis
- SalesForce experience is a must or any similar CRM system
- Project Management skills as it relates to implementing strategic initiatives from conception to implementation
- Collaborative, strong team player who can incorporate input from others
- Self-monitoring; must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up and dynamic work environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills for a wide variety of audiences
- Teachable and possess desire to learn