Kevin Crow is a Research Associate at the Asia School of Business in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In addition to his work with the ASB, Kevin is a Senior Lecturer and Researcher at the University of Halle-Wittenberg Law School in Germany and is an active contributor to Columbia University’s Freedom of Expression Initiative. Prior to working in academia, Kevin worked as an international lawyer, and continues to consult on human rights cases at the international level. He holds a B.A. from the University of Washington, a J.D. from the University of Southern California, and an LL.M. from the London School of Economics. He is currently working on a Ph.D. in international law.
ASEAN and Government Procurement: Does TPP Chapter 15 Disproportionately Favor the U.S.?, Int’l J. Culture & Hist. (forthcoming, 2017).
The Merits or the Messenger?: Complementarity and the Referral Process in the ICC’s Application of Article 17 of the Rome Statute, 26 Fl. J. Transnat’l L. & Pol’y (forthcoming, 2017).
The Emerging Neoliberal Penality: Rethinking Foucauldian Punishment in a Profit-Driven Carceral System, 52 No. 5 Crim. L. Bull. ART 1 (2016).
Does UNDRIP Matter?, 13 Hibernian L. Rev. 119 (2014).
Should “Terrorism” Include States?, 1 LSE Forum J. 245 (2013).
- The Reform of Investment Protection Rules in CETA, TTIP, and Other Recent EU-FTAs: Convincing? in Mega-Regional Agreements: TTIP, CETA, TiSA. New Orientations for EU External Economic Relations (with Christian Tietje) (forthcoming, Oxford University Press 2017).
- Commentary on Prosecutor v. Radovan Karadzic, André Klip & Steven Freeland (Eds.), Annotated Leading Cases of International Criminal Tribunals, Vol. LIV (forthcoming, Intersentia 2017).
- Recent ICC Applications of Article 17 of the Rome Statute, André Klip & Göran Sluiter (Eds.), Annotated Leading Cases of International Criminal Tribunals, Vol. LII (Intersentia 2016).
- The Fundamental Concept of Crime in International Criminal Law, 15 Ox. J. Int’l Crim. Just. (Iryna Marchuk) (forthcoming, 2017).
- The TPP and Malaysia: Local Impact and Implications Following the Conclusion of the Partnership Negotiations, Pol’y Papers on Transnat’l Econ. L. No. 44, Transnational Economic Law Research Center (Oct., 2015).
- The TPA in 2015: A Quick Look at the Latest Incarnation of the U.S. President’s “Fast Track” Trade Negotiation Authority, Pol’y Papers on Transnat’l Econ. L. No. 43, Transnational Economic Law Research Center (June, 2015).